2018 Impreza is a powerful all-wheel drive car, with the best security system and equipped with a comprehensive entertainment system. So the car made Subaru is quite asked in the compact car market, especially in the US.
2018 Subaru Impreza new generation is equipped with a 2.0-liter flat four-power engine 152 horsepower. This car is also designed tough for all weather. However, its fuel efficiency and acceleration performance are still questionable. The fifth generation of the Impreza series is assembled at the Subaru plant in Lafayette, Indiana, complete with Starlink entertainment system that includes touch screen, DAB radio, bluetooth, rear camera, heated seats, and Eyesight security system.
On the exterior, 2018 Impreza has a design longer, wider, and lower compared with its 2017 version. In addition, the all-new Impreza has a chassis that is 70% sturdier than the one found in previous versions. The exterior design is sleek and neatly resembling a business car style. This car also gives the impression of quite masculine and resilient, and the athletic chassis that provides extra comfort when driving.
The $ 1,395 security system includes driver assistance technologies including adaptive steering control panel, automatic emergency brake system, lane departure marker, support system to stay on track, and fog lights. Standard features include all-wheel drive systems, heating seats, anti-ice wipers, and pedal shifters located on the steering wheel, making it more practical and easier for the rider. In general, 2018 Impreza will be quite satisfying Subaru loyalists. However, for prospective buyers who have never owned a Subaru car before, there needs to be some adjustments to be made.
- Russo Loses Bid Sue Toronto Car Insurance Company
- Audi “Intelligent Emotion” project with Student Concept Renderings
One that makes it different from its predecessor version is the change in the design of headlamps for the Premium, Sport, and Limited models. The new headlamps will turn on automatically if the window wiper is turned on. In addition, another fundamental change is a price increase of about US $ 100 from the selling price of Impreza cars in the United States market.
Then how much does it cost in the US ?. Premium variant of this car sold starting price of US $ 21,295 for the US market. Here’s the complete price of 2018 Subaru Impreza:
2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan Pricing.
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 5MT price : $18,495
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i CVT price : $19,495
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium price : $21,295
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport 5MT price : $22,095
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport CVT price : $22,895
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited price : $24,195
2018 Subaru Impreza Hatch Pricing.
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch 5MT price : $18,995
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch CVT price : $19,995
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch Premium price : $21,795
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch Sport 5MT price : $22,595
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch Sport CVT price : $23,395
- 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatch Limited price : $24,695
As for additional Eyesight security system, the offered price is US $ 24,050. The price already includes all aspects required for the comfort of family cars.
2018 Subaru Impreza was first produced in 1992 for the family car segment. Japanese car is known for its three main pillars of capability, security, and endurance. The car will be launched in 2018 is a result of a comprehensive redesign of its 2017 version.
New 2018 Subaru Impreza pricing and specs